MULTI-LINE/Parallel DECORATIVE STITCH FOOT, Husqvarna Viking Compatible, Low Shank compatible with all Viking groups (1,2,3,4,5,6,7, 3000, 5000, 6000 series and more), as well as many other machines with snap on capability. (Brother, Elna, Singer, White, etc.)
Use the Multi-line Decorative Foot to create even spacing borders with decorative stitches or as a guide when sewing straight line or decorative stitches. Guidelines are provided for accurately turning corners of 1/4".
1. thread your machine with sewing thread or decorative thread on atop and sewing thread in the bobbin
2. Choose a decorative stitch
3 Remove white Viking ankle and replace with the Multi-line decorative foot
4. Mark a line on the fabric with a purple or blue disappearing ink pen where the center of the stitching will be.
5. Place tear a way stabilizer under the fabric
6. Line up the presser foot on the marked line using the red center line on the foot. Sew the first row of your decorative stitches.
7. Choose another decorative stitch.
8. Move your fabric to the left. Decide what distance you'd like to have between the rows.
9. Use the red horizontal lines to match up the start of each row.
10. Sew the next line of stitching using the red lines on the foot as a guide while sewing.
11. Mirror image the stitch and move your fabric to the right side of the center stitch. Sew
12. Continue with more stitches to create a wider border.
13. Tear away the stabilizer.