Shipping And Handling
Postage and Packing charges depend on where you are ordering from. Once your package has been shipped off, we are not held responsible if any of the products are missing or damaged.
- All orders will be delivered within 24 - 48 hours upon successful payment confirmation. You should be able to receive your order within 3 - 5 business days depending on where you are ordering from, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Sterling Sewing is working hard to ensure that your orders are delivered safely and on time. Therefore only the authorized receiver will be permitted to accept the delivery. Upon the shipping destination, please be ensure that the authorized receiver is present to make the authorized signature. Sterling Sewing reserved the rights not to released the delivery with the absents of the authorized receiver.
- Sterling Sewing is making every effort to deliver within the time stated. To achieve that, we have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with one of the shipping couriers to make our shipment prioritized. However, due to certain unforeseen circumstances, slight delay deliveries might occur, Sterling Sewing will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- In the event of where your package is lost by the shipping courier, we will only replace it with the amount that is declared on the invoice according to your request.
- Goods sold are neither returnable nor exchangeable.
If your item is not in stock, you will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait for the item to be ordered for you. You must, therefore, provide us with your e-mail address when ordering. If you decide to wait for an order, please be aware you may have to wait longer than the delivery schedule times stated above.
You are required to report missing items in your package within 48 hours after you've received the package. We will not entertain any request if its more than 48 hours after the package received.
You may request a refund only if you receive damaged goods that you've ordered within 30 days.
Tax and Duty
Tax and duty is not included. Please check your government policy on import before proceed to purchase. We will undervalue the Invoice so you pay Import Taxes Cheaper.
Damage or Declared Goods
The shipping courier will only cover the declared value stated on the invoice if the package is damaged by the time it reaches the destination. (We would not be held responsible if you've requested for us to change the invoice value)
Non-acceptance of Order
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch of the Products ordered to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error