Baby Lock Aria Sewing and Quilting Machine
Baby Lock Aria is packed with features powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology. This means you will enjoy quick auto-adjustment and hassle-free sewing experience. The advanced pivoting feature and the Digital Dual-Feed System allow you to effortlessly stitch multiple layers of fabric.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping.
Return purchased items and get all your money back.
Baby Lock Aria is packed with features powered by Baby Lock IQ Technology. This means you will enjoy quick auto-adjustment and hassle-free sewing experience. The advanced pivoting feature and the Digital Dual-Feed System allow you to effortlessly stitch multiple layers of fabric. Plus the extra-large workspace allows plenty of room for thick, bulky projects.
If you've been looking for a machine with a larger throat, Aria is for you. This is also the first machine that features the Digital Dual-Feed System. The Digital Dual-Feed is like having a Walking Foot on steroids. It has a conveyor-belt type roller that feeds multiple layers of fabric through when quilting or making garments with difficult fabrics.
The Aria includes a setting that makes free-motion quilting very smooth and not jumpy at all. In addition, one of the feet used for this is very tiny, making it easier to see where you're going when you do free-motion. The advanced pivoting setting is really nice when you're trying to do machine applique or quilting. You can set it so that when you stop sewing with the needle down, the presser foot automatically comes up so that you can pivot.
You'll love the upper AND lower case alphabets for making quilt and garment labels or crafting. The larger decorative stitches are especially nice for quilting borders and sashings.
- The digital dual feed system
- Color LCD touch screen
- Enhanced stadium lighting
- Never miss automatic needle threader
- Large 11.25" throat space
- Quick set drop-in bobbin
- Baby Lock IQ technology
- 25-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- 10 years parts
- 5 years electrical
- 5 years computer
- 1-year labor
- Gold Standard available
Why we love the Baby Lock Aria:
- Larger 7" Diagonal LCD Screen
- Larger 11-1/4" Throat
- Improved Stadium Lighting (10" around the needle area)
- 573 Stitches
- Patented "Never miss" Needle Threader
- Improved Freemotion Capability
- Advanced Pivoting Feature
- Comes with Digital Dual Feed
- Sideways Motion Stitches
- 5 Upper and Lower Case Alphabets for making a quilt or garment labels, crafting
- Free-Hand System (Knee Lift)
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Automatic Tension
- Pattern Combinations
- Long-term memory function to keep a favorite stitch combination (or name)
- Mirror Image
- 7mm Stitch Width
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment
13 presser feet included:
- Digital Dual Feed
- 1/4" Foot with Guide
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Button Sew-on Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Open Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Outline Free Motion Quilting Foot
- Straight Stitch Foot
Good to Know:
- There is no embroidery option with the Aria.
- Many people purchase the optional Quilting Extension Table if they don't have a cabinet.
Included with your purchase:
- Five FREE 2-hour Machine Mastery classes that may be taken any time, in any order, and as many times as you like.
- Discounts on Baby Lock branded items during Machine Mastery classes
- Discounts throughout the store
- One-year Labor Warranty
- FREE First-year Clean, Oil and Adjust Service on your purchase anniversary
- In-store and on-phone help from an experienced team
"I can make elegant turns using the advanced pivoting feature, and the Digital Dual-Feed System helps me effortlessly stitch multiple layers of fabric. Plus, the extra-large workspace gives more room to compose bigger projects. With so many user-friendly features, I might start making more than one quilt in a day!" - Eleanor Burns, PBS Host of "Quilt in a Day"