Epson SureColor F3070
Epson F3070 is the first Epson industrial direct-to-garment (DTG) printer. It is a breakthrough in productivity and cost of ownership with rugged reliability. The SureColor F3070 provides savings in high production print shop environments. The bulk ink system delivers low-cost ink pricing for high volume printers.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping.
Return purchased items and get all your money back.
The Future of Production Garment Printing.
Bring a new level of productivity and efficiency to your printing business with the all-new SureColor F3070 industrial direct-to-garment printer. The first of its kind to meet the demanding needs of high-production print shops, the F3070 was built from the ground up to deliver professional-quality, one-pass prints at industrial-level speeds.
Featuring automatic garment thickness adjustment, easy user maintenance features, and a new dual 2.6" PrecisionCore® printhead, this innovative direct-to-garment printer maximizes productivity and reduces downtime for fast, cost-effective print production. Coupled with the first bulk ink system integrated into an Epson® direct-to-garment printer, the F3070 can produce a full-size t-shirt in moments, allowing print shops to print hundreds of shirts per day, all at a remarkably low cost of ownership.
Epson SureColor F3070 Industrial Direct To Garment (DTG) Printer is Epson's first DTG printer to leverage dual printhead technology and a bulk ink pack system, providing remarkably low ink cost and minimized waste. With two (2) new Precision Core 10-channel 2.6" Printheads technology, get industrial quality prints at the best speeds. These high-quality Epson print heads deliver professional quality, one-pass printing at production speeds that industrial printers require.
The Epson F3070 Industrial DTG printer is the first to feature an Epson Bulk Ink System. Epson UltraChrome® DG inks are durable, vibrant, and safe, with outstanding color performance, plus equal pricing for color and White inks.
The first-ever automatic printhead height adjustment automatically adjusted the platen high for garment thickness and texture for optimal print quality without user interference. Easily switch between thin t-shirts and thick sweatshirts with no downtime or operator interference. The F3070 is ideal for printing on garments that are a variety of fabric types including cotton, polyester, linen, and rayon. This helps meet the market's demand for unique clothing.
Built for reliability, the SureColor F3070 features an ultra-durable linear rail system and CNC milled print carriage, designed for years of production. This SureColor F-3070 Industrial DTG printer features user-serviceable parts, including printheads, and low maintenance requirements, ideal for high production print-on-demand service providers, fulfillment houses, and in-house print-on-demand production.
- Dual PrecisionCore printheads — with 16,000 nozzles delivering industrial-print-quality output at impressive production speeds
- Replaceable bulk ink packs — for less frequent ink refilling and lower costs1
- Automatic garment thickness detection — adjusts printhead height and optimizes print quality without user intervention
- Epson UltraChrome® DG Inks — produce durable, vibrant prints with the same cost for color and white inks
- Low maintenance downtime — with dedicated cleaning solution channels and fabric head wiper system
- Easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen — reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Epson pretreatment solutions — for natural fiber and polyester fabric printing
- Updated Garment Creator software — for macOS® and Windows® with cost estimator, text tools, hot folders and an automation SDK
- Scale production capability with additional printers — featuring an easily repositionable compact design that operates on standard 120 V power
- Optimize workflow efficiency with the integrated print stand — featuring casters for easy repositioning and standard mounting points to add accessories
Dual Precision Core Printheads
High-Performance Printhead Technology
- 8,000 nozzles per printhead x 2 heads = 16,000 total nozzles
- Printhead width of 2.6 inches delivers high productivity with extreme drop placement accuracy for outstanding print quality
- Variable-Sized Droplet Technology with resolution up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- New Nozzle Verification Technology automatically detects nozzle health and can correct without user interruption
- Built-in redundancy allows production to continue should an issue occur
- User-replaceable head design can be completed in minutes
UltraChrome DG Inks
High-Performance Ink Technology
- 5 Color Ink set with high-opaque whites and vibrant colors
- Oeko-Tex ECO PASSPORT and Global Organic Textile Standard certified inks
- When applied to the fabric and appropriately fixed, garments have been determined safe for use by adults, children, and babies
- High capacity 1.5 Liter ink packs for less frequent replacement and lower costs
- Ink pack system minimizes waste when compared to traditional cartridge systems
|Printing Technology:||Dual advanced PrecisionCore microTFP 10-channel, drop-on-demand,
inkjet printhead with ink-repelling coating technology
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size:||Variable Droplet Technology|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Nozzle Configuration:||8,000 White ink print nozzles; 6,400 color ink print nozzles|
|Ink Type:||UltraChrome DG|
|Ink Palette:||Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, White|
|Ink Configuration:||5-color: C, M, Y, K, W|
|Operating Systems:||Windows® 10 and 8.1, macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later|
|System Requirements:||Garment Creator Software Minimum PC Requirements: Multicore processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB Free Storage
Recommended PC Specifications: Intel Core i7 8th generation processor, 16GB RAM, 32GB free SSD storage
|Temperature:||Operating: 59° to 95°F (15° to 35°C)
Operating (recommended): 59° to 77°F (15° to 25°C)
|Humidity:||Operating: 20 – 80% (no condensation)
Operating (recommended): 40 – 60% (no condensation)
|Eco Features:||Oeko-Tex ECOPASSPORT certified
Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner
|Estimated Overall Dimensions||53"(H) X 68"(W) X 72"(D)|
|Ink Supply System|
|Ink Supply Fill Volume:||1,500 mL each pack|
|Ink Shelf Life:||2 years from printed production date Printer is designed for use
with Epson ink packs only, not third-party ink systems*.
|Garment Media Handling|
|Thickness:||Up to 29.5 mm|
|Printer Language:||Epson ESC/P® raster|
|Interfaces:||Hi-Speed USB 3.0 (1 port)
1000Base-T Ethernet (1 port)
|Rated Voltage:||AC 100 – 120 V; 200 – 240 V|
|Rated Frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Rated Current:||8.2 A at 100 – 120 V, 4.1 A at 200 – 240 V|
|Power Consumption:||Printing: Approx. 168 W or less
Sleep Mode: Approx 20 W
Power Off: Approx 1.0 W
|Power Requirements:||Printer: Requires two outlets|
What's in the box
- SureColor F3070 Production Edition & Stand
- SureColor F3070 Ink Supply System
- Initial Consumables Pack
- 1 x Epson Pre-Treatment Liquid - Cotton/Cotton Blends V2 - 20L
- 1 x Epson DTG Platens - Medium - Each
- 1 x Epson DTG Platen Grip Pads - Medium - 14″ x 16″ - Each
- 1 x Epson DTG Printer Maintenance Kit - Each
Why Buy an Epson F3070 Industrial DTG Printer
- Impressive Garment Print Quality
- High-Performance Garment Production
- Exceptional Printer Reliability
- Low Cost-of-Ownership
No customer reviews for the moment.
You need to be logged in or create an account to give your appreciation of a review.