Mutoh RJ-900X Sublimation Printer
Mutoh RJ-900X is ideal for everyday sublimation production printing. For sublimation transfer printing for apparel, banners, and hard substrates, the RJ-900X delivers superior line sharpness and photo-quality images with continuous tones, smooth transitions with a wide color gamut using J-Teck or TexAJet sublimation inks.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping.
Return purchased items and get all your money back.
Mutoh RJ-900X is ideal for everyday sublimation production printing. For sublimation transfer printing for apparel, banners, and hard substrates, the RJ-900X delivers superior line sharpness and photo-quality images with continuous tones, smooth transitions with a wide color gamut using J-Teck or TexAJet sublimation inks. With various print resolutions available for different applications, the RJ-900X is the ideal printer for shops looking to compete in apparel and personalization markets.
With increased print speeds, with the production reliability of the Mutoh printers, the RJ 900X is the right choice for the serious sublimation production company. This printer is perfect for creating banners, point of purchase signage, apparel, decals, flags, trade show graphics, fine art reproduction, outdoor and indoor signage, and more!
Sublimation Printing Machine-Mutoh Valuejet RJ900X
Originally designed for architectural, engineering, construction, mechanical design, and GIS applications, the RJ-900X is an industrial-designed printer that can help you put your best foot forward. Offering a maximum media size of 44″, the RJ-900X gives you a high-quality professional printer at an exceptional price point.
The RJ-900X incorporates a DX-5 print head(4 color sections, 360 nozzles/color), which will enable the high-resolution printing of up to 2880 dpi. The RJ-900X delivers superior line sharpness and photo quality with continuous tones and smooth transitions for a wide color gamut. Offering various print resolutions for different applications, the RJ-900X delivers a high speed of 360 dpi printing 676 sq/ft/hr. The CMYK printer can be utilized with a variety of ink sets, all at the user’s discretion.
- 44-inch 4-Color High-Speed Dye Sublimation Printer
- Improved Paper Handling with New Pressure Roller Control Feature
- Ultra-Fast Printing--Up to 676 sq ft/hr
- High Resolution and High Definition Printing--Up to 2880 DPI
- Incorporates Variable Drop On-Demand Piezo Drive Method with 3.2 picoliter Drop Size
- Uses SubliMate™ DX Dye Sub Ink- Offers Crisp Imaging
- Intelligent Interweave (i2) Technology Eliminates Banding
- Complete Dye Sub Configurations Including Ink, Transfer Paper, Heat Presses, Polyester Fabric and Accessories
- *1 Year Warranty
- Soft signage & graphics for events, trade shows
- Promotional goods: mugs, mouse mats, i-device cases, photo panels
- Home decoration
- Flags & pennants
- Apparel, sportswear, swimwear, t-shirts
The Mutoh RJ-900X is a high-speed 44-inch wide 4-color channel dye-sublimation printer. With a maximum media and print width of 44-inches, the Mutoh RJ-900X features an improved paper handling capability with the new pressure roller control which allows the user to adjust the pressure by media types. The Mutoh RJ-900X offers a blazingly fast print speed of up to 676 sqft per hour and a high-resolution imaging of up to 2880 dpi. Mutoh's RJ-900X utilizes the variable drop-on-demand piezo drive method with a 3.2 picoliters drop size and the i2 "wave" technology which eliminates print banding.
With Graphics One's complete and professional value-oriented dye-sub solution, the Mutoh RJ-900X becomes the most powerful and reliable dye-sub printer in the industry. GO's a full line of high-performance dye-sub configuration includes dye-sub inks, transfer papers, heat presses, polyester fabrics, and more. In addition, the Mutoh RJ-900X includes a standard automatic media handling take-up system.
Mutoh's RJ-900X is perfect for all dye sub-applications such as apparel, athletic jerseys, polyester shirts, banners, flags, dye sublimatable promotional items including mugs, mousepads, lanyards, bags, neoprene cases for cellphones and laptops, polyester coated ceramics, tile murals, and more.
Uses GO NeoTack Dye Sub Ink
GO’s NeoTack Ink redefines dye sublimation standards with its newly patented heat-activated Tacky Ink Technology and neon capabilities. GO’s NeoTack Ink offers superior CMYK and neon color alongside a new patented tack ink technology which alters the need for tacky paper.
Wasatch SoftRIP for Mutoh RJ-900X
Mutoh's RJ-900X printer is powered by a specifically designed SoftRIP by Wasatch. Wasatch SoftRIP for RJ-900X processes complex images of any kind and provides quality processing not available from other providers. With fast and easy printing workflows, Wasatch SoftRIP can add up to 3 simultaneous printing units without additional software. Wasatch SoftRIP is the industry-leading solution for inkjet dye sublimation and is available as an option with the Mutoh RJ-900X printer.
- Print method: Variable drop-on-demand piezo drive method
- Number of nozzles: Black (180x2 rows), Color (180x6 rows) x 1 head
- Ink type: aqueous/pigment/dye
- Variable dot: yes
- Minimum droplet size: 3.2pl
- Print modes: 2880/1440/720/360dpi (14 modes)
- Number of print heads: 1
- Maximum print speed/resolution: 676 sq ft/hr, 360x360dpi (draft mode)
- Maximum resolution: 2880 dpi
- Head height: low 1.2mm/high 2.0mm
- Maximum media width: 44 inches
- Maximum print width: 43.75 inches
- Maximum media roll weight: 41.9 pounds
- Media roll diameter/core: 6"/2" (3" optional)
- Media support cradle: Optional
- Heavy-duty take-up system: n/a
- Media auto-cut: Yes
- RIP Software: open
- Power requirements: 100-120V/1.8AMP
- Operating temperature: 50F-95F
- Operating humidity range: 20%-80%
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 69.8" x 19.8" x 38.7"
- Weight: Printer - 99.2 pounds/Stand - 36.4 pounds
- Limited Warranty: One-year on-site limited warranty