Roland Versa STUDIO BT-12
Roland VersaSTUDIO BT-12 Direct-to-Garment Printer is an affordable DTG printer that allows you to get into the profitable world of custom apparel immediately, with a device that’s as easy-to-use as an office printer and offers stunning results.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping.
Return purchased items and get all your money back.
The new BT-12 is a desktop DTG (direct-to-garment) printer that has been added to the VersaSTUDIO product line. The BT-12 complements Roland’s wide-format printer lines that are already used for production and customization. As with any Roland printer, the BT-12 is backed by Roland’s robust, industry-leading Trouble-Free Two-Year warranty, as well as Roland’s dealer network and support system that helps end-users build their businesses.
Print directly onto cotton t-shirts, apparel, tote bags, and other products in minutes from the comfort of your desktop. The affordable VersaStudio BT-12 printer allows you to get into the profitable world of custom apparel immediately, with a device that’s as easy-to-use as an office printer and offers stunning results.
Build a Business with Quality, On-Demand Customization in Minutes
The BT-12 is an easy-to-use, reliable, compact DTG printer that's designed to effortlessly produce custom products. Start building a custom graphics business right out of the box or diversify your current graphics output with quick-printed promotional items. With up to 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi print resolution, you can create quality and impressive products.
Brilliant inks provide sharp and color-brilliant image results in a safe, fully-enclosed process. Users of all abilities can print onto garments without coming into any contact with chemicals, heat, steam, or complicated processes that present safety issues.
The VersaSTUDIO BT-12 is a complete low-cost solution that fits comfortably in any store, office, kiosk, workshop, or home environment— the printer and finisher unit can be stacked to maximize functionality. It's a fast, easy, on-demand alternative that allows you to get into the profitable world of custom apparel immediately, with a device that’s as easy-to-use as an office printer and offers stunning results.
- Entry-level CMYK printer for printing on white or light-colored cotton t-shirts and products
- Highly affordable for start-up businesses or those who are not currently in the printing business
- User-friendly and no special skills or extensive training needed for the end-user to set it up and start printing
- Compact design for both the printer and included finisher (heater) makes it portable and suitable for any office or small space
- BT-12 DTG Printer
- HB-12 Finisher to fix the inks onto the fabric
- Standard cassette tray for loading fabric product
- Roland Design Software
- Cleaning accessories (approximately 1-year supply)
- Roland BT-12 Direct To Garment Printer
- HB-12 Finishing Oven - $995 Value
- Set of Inks: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- A4 Cassette Tray (11.5" x 8")
- Cleaning & Maintenance Kit - cleaning tool, protective glasses, pack of protective gloves, dropper, cleaning liquid, absorbent, pack of cleaning sticks, pack of cleaning cloths, disposal bag
- Alignment Cover Tray
- $500 in So Fontsy Designs - SVGs, JPGs, Commercial Use (Please note that the card is valid for the card redemption portion of the site)
- Power Cord
- Roland Design Software
- Plug-In for Adobe Illustrator (PC & MAC)
- Plug-In for CorelDRAW (PC & MAC)
- PNG, JPG, TIFF, PDF, BMP File Support
- Works with both PC & Mac
- Lifetime Product Support
- 2 Year Trouble-Free Warranty
No customer reviews for the moment.
You need to be logged in or create an account to give your appreciation of a review.