DTG G4 Direct To Garment Printer
DTG Digital G4 direct to garment printer establishes a new standard for professional direct to garment prints, fashion panels, and textile applications.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping.
Return purchased items and get all your money back.
DTG G4 direct to fabric printer sets a new standard for professional direct printing for all finished garments and fashion panels. Designed and manufactured by the DTG Digital division, the G4 has been developed to be the most cost-effective industrial DTG printer in this market segment.
DTG Digital® G4 direct to garment printer establishes a new standard for professional direct prints for all finished garments and fashion panels. Designed and produced by DTG Digital® division of Pigmentinc B.V.
The G4 DTG was developed to be the most affordable industrial DTG printer in this market segment. Delivering speed, performance, and amazing prints. Over a decade in innovation and engineering advancements from DTG Digital® for all apparel printers, embroidery, screen-printing, internet, retail, sign shops, production houses, and more, DTG Digital® products are trusted and used across a wide range of industries.
The DTG Digital G4 is a perfect companion for web-based sales companies, screen printers, embroidery houses, signwriters, shopfront retailers, design studios, and custom manufacturing of panels for the streetwear and fashion markets – it’s also a GREAT reliable work from home, start-up business opportunity.
DTG G4 Features and Benefits:
- All Industrial steel components – The G4 is built to last!
- Maximum Print area = 40.64mmx50.8mm (16”x20”) Bed Size
- Standard 6 cartridges (CMYKWW) OEKO-TEX INK
- WIMS (White Ink Management System)
- Automatically cleans individual heads
- Ink level sensors
- Ink temperature sensors
- On the fly waveform change in firmware, automated correct viscosity adjustment
- Degassed ink bags in the cartridge
- Air release dampers fitted
- Rated to 30khz head frequency for high-speed printing
- QLVP platen system (Quick Load Vacuum Platen)
- Designed for Industrial applications
- 7” Touch screen interface
- Auto clean cycles
- Easy to Set-up
The DTG Digital G4 direct to garment printer establishes a new standard for professional direct to garment prints, fashion panels, and textile applications. Built for industrial all-shift operation using the latest technology, the G4 has the capability to switch from one digital art file to another with the click of a button on the control panel, even while you are running other orders!
100% designed for industrial apparel printing, the DTG G4 Print, Queue, and Control delivers a new level of flexibility and productivity to your studio operation.
The DTG G4 is 100% designed for industrial apparel printing, Including:
- Fashion panels
- Soft Furnishings
- Fashion strike off
- Internet sales
- Sports apparel
- Fabric signage
- Textile displays
- Advertising materials
- Baby clothes
Threadable Platens - DTG G4 Direct To Garment Printer
The DTG Digital G4 offers special magnetic, threadable, inter-changeable platens in various sizes for infants through ultra-wide and long garment prints, hoodies, and sleeves. These tables are manufactured in Vietnam to accommodate a variety of DTG printing requirements of the local market. Built for industrial all-shift operation, with features that make any novice operator a pro in no time at all – it is by far the easiest DTG printer in the market to run and maintain.
Easy to use - Robust Design - DTG G4 Direct To Garment Printer
The DTG Digital G4 meets the production requirements of demanding users and is super simple to install and use. Starting with an IKEA®-type of installation, which takes less than 30 minutes after unpacking, the use of the printer is also as simple as 1-2-3. With a simple to use intuitive touch 7˝ display panel, any operator will be using the unit in minutes after set-up. The feature set works for both entry-level personnel to sophisticated users since its full capabilities are similar to far more expensive DTG printers in the market today.
Robust Design - DTG G4 Direct To Garment Printer
Constructed of steel components, the DTG Digital G4 is built to last. With a 2-year conditional warranty including 1 year on print heads, the unit is the only printer in its class to offer an added 2nd-year warranty at no cost. The warranty covers all parts except for any consumable parts which experience daily wear and tear.
Built to meet the production requirements of demanding users, the G4 is also easy to install and use. It offers a simple to use, intuitive 7″ touchscreen display panel, which will have operators using the unit in minutes after set-up. The printer's feature set includes capabilities similar to far more expensive DTG printers and offers features for the entry-level operator through to sophisticated users.
The DTG Digital G4 is built to last. With a two-year conditional warranty, including one year on print heads, the unit is the only printer in its class to offer the second-year warranty at no additional cost. The warranty covers all parts except for any consumable pieces which might experience daily wear and is subject to maintenance schedules being followed.
DTG G4 Print Heads / Dampers
First in the world! Each printhead of the DTG G4 has a damper with 2 sensors that measure the temperature and volume of the ink and adjusts the waveform to suit the inks. By adjusting the waveform on the ink for each color and each head, the DTG G4 delivers minimal nozzle deflection with superior ink flow while simultaneously maintaining a precise viscosity balance across all printhead nozzles.
The dampers of the DTG G4 are designed as an automatic degassing system, an industry-first not seen on any other printer. The dampers are pressurized so that excess air in the system is automatically released via a built-in immersion diaphragm. This equates to less air in the production cycle and a drastic reduction in drying time for pigment inks.
New IQ Print Pro Color RIP
Print quality and functionality within a RIP: make a difference to your overall design: if colors and graphics are important to you and your customers, then the new iQRip for G4 DTG will blow your mind.
DTG Digital® has a pioneering ink history for over a decade, and the brand new ink of the G4 was developed for DTG printers to do much more than other inks in the market. DTG Digital® G4 ink has less sedimentation of white pigment, higher viscosity, and surface tensions that enable repeatable prints. There is less air in the ink delivery to the nozzles so that you can get more prints without the available maintenance levels on the market.
- Maximum print size: 40 × 50cm (plate)
- Print heads: 4x Ricoh Piezo (CMYK + White)
- Dedicated Nozzles: 192 color by color
- Dedicated nozzles: blank 768 nozzles (192 x 4)
- Max. Print Resolution - Color: 1200 × 1200 (16pass)
- Ink cartridges: 200/500 ml with coded chip
- Cartridge Configuration: 6 cartridges (CMYKWW)
- Max Drop Size: up to 37pcl
- User interface: 7 ″ touchscreens (Android ICS 4.03)
- Automatic height of the top: 50mm
- Connection: 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- Power: AC 100V or AC 200V
- Weight and Dimensions: 98Kg x 1358x978x465mm
- DTG G4 Direct To Garment Printer - Vacuum Platen System including XL, Adult, and Youth Platens
- 2 Years Parts & Labor Warranty [Travel cost not included]
- DTG G4 Startup Kit includes 1 FULL set of CMYKWW inks and the accessories you'll need to get started.
- DTG RIP Lite Software
- Pro Underbasing Software
- Training & Support - 1 Day Training at ColDesi Location or Online
- Heat Press - 16" x 20" Clamshell Auto Release
- PTM Automatic Pretreat Machine
- PTM Kit- Includes 1 liter Washing solution, Soaker Jar, Cleaning Tools, 4 Spray Tip O-Rings, 2 Spray Tip EVS
- CAS Training- How to Start a T-Shirt Business
- GIMP Training Course
- Apparel Startup Professional Level Blank Apparel Package
- DTG G4 Ink Kit 1 ADDITIONAL FULL set of CMYKWW inks with 1 Gallon Dark Cotton PreTreat, 1 Gallon Light Garment PreTreat
- 1 Cartridge each flush (6 total)
- Online Training