Epson SureColor F7200 Printer
Epson SureColor F7200 is a highly reliable roll-to-roll dye-sublimation printing plotter specifically developed to produce high-quality printed textiles. It is part of a complete package from Epson, produced by a single manufacturer, to ensure that everything works perfectly as a whole.
All payments are Protected. Your data are secure
Free Worldwide Shipping.
Return purchased items and get all your money back.
Epson SureColor SC F7200 is a highly reliable roll-to-roll dye-sublimation printing plotter specifically developed to produce high-quality printed textiles. It is part of a complete package from Epson, produced by a single manufacturer, to ensure that everything works perfectly as a whole.
Epson SureColor F7200 sublimation plotter has an Epson PrecisionCore TFP print head that ensures high throughput and long production life. At the same time, the variable-size droplet system increases the quality of the results. Epson's UltraChrome DS ink pack helps achieve excellent results, especially on rigid substrates, in conjunction with standard black ink printheads.
Introducing the all-new Epson SureColor F7200.
The SureColor F7200 is ideal for fast, economical short- to-medium volume dye-sublimation transfer printing, at speeds up to 634 square feet per hour and widths up to 64-inches. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, this innovative system includes our exclusive PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head, an integrated Roll-to-Roll media support system with high accuracy winding, and our latest dye-sublimation ink technology - Epson UltraChrome® DS with High Density Black.
Engineered from the ground up for Dye-Sublimation industrial textile, true Roll-to-Roll manufacturing, designed to run all day, every day, the Epson SureColor F7200 offers a range of features, including:
SureColor F7200 Printer Overview
- New after heater platen reduces ink drying times for true Roll-to-Roll productivity
- New built-in take up reel for accurate Roll-to-Roll media handling
- Revolutionary Epson PrecisionCore TFP print head designed to work exclusively with Epson UltraChrome DS inks (will not function with other ink systems)
- Photographic print quality with resolution up to 1440x720 dpi
- Outstanding everyday production speeds up to 634 ft per hour
- High Reliability - Developed to Run 24/7
- Includes textile imaging workflow software by Wasatch®
- Optimized for rotary heat transfer press applications
- One year limited on-site warranty with product registration (warranty coverage is lost if any non-Epson ink system is used)
- High-Capacity refillable ink tanks hold 1.5 liters per color
- Designed to work exclusively with SureColor F-Series printers
- Four color - featuring a High Density Black ink formulation
- Vibrant colors, neutral blacks, sharp contours, and smooth gradations
- Extremely fast drying times
- New ink refill packs reduce total cost of ownership
- Efficient, precise and repeatable performance and excellent image quality
- Low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- One-inch wide print head with 720 nozzles per color
- Ink repelling coating technology for reduced print head maintenance
- Optimized specifically for dye-sublimation inks improving the print head life
Limited Warranty and Service
- Printer comes with one year limited on-site warranty with product registration. For details or product registration, visit (http://www.onlineregister.com/epson/app/). Registration also enRolls the printer in Epson's loyalty program.
- Registration also entitles customer to purchase an extended on-site service plan at a favorable price, plus use loyalty points against the purchase. Coverage is for one year or two service calls, whichever occurs first. Up to two plans may be purchased, for a maximum total coverage period (including warranty period) of three years.
- Warranty and extended service coverage are lost if any non-Epson cartridges, inks or ink delivery system is used
- Epson offers fee-based parts and labor service for problems not covered under warranty or extended service. Please be aware that the fee for a print head replacement may greatly exceed the cost of an extended service plan. To ensure availability of replacement print heads for our loyal F-Series users, Epson will not make print heads available to parts distributors or servicers generally.
|Maximum paper width||64-inch|
|Minimum paper width||12-inch Roll|
|Left and right margins||0 to 5 mm each side (0.39" total)|
|Maximum printable width||63.60-inches|
|Media input||Single Roll-64" wide|
|Media core compatibility||User-adjustable Roll media adapters accept either 2" or 3" cored media|
|Maximum Roll diameter||Up to 9.8"|
|Input Roll media weight||Up to 90 lbs.|
|Media Weight||75gsm and over 0.08 mm up to 0.50 mm|
|Output Roll Media Diameter||Up to 11.8"|
|Output Roll Media Weight||Up to 90 lbs|
|Media Winding Accuracy||+/- 5mm or 0.19"|
Epson Genuine Ink Supply System
|Ink Supply Tank fill volume||1500 ml, eachx4 colors total|
|Ink Pack Fill Volume||1000 ml, eachx4 colors total|
|Shelf life of Ink Pack||2 years from printed production date|
|Temperature Operating Recommended||59° to 95°F (15° to 35°C) 59° to 77°F (15° to 25°C)|
|Relative Humidity Operating Recommended||20 - 80% 40 - 60%|
|Installation Requirements||Virtually any location with a typical air conditioning or other good air ventilation system.|
Products and Accessory Part Numbers
|SureColor F7200 Production Edition||SCF7200PE|
|Additional Year Epson Preferred Plus Service||EPPF70SB1|
|Additional Printer Maintenance Kit||S210038|
|Additional Media Edge Guides||C932121|
|Additional Waste Ink Bottle||C13T724000|
|Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Ready||Approx. 330W (Heater ON)|
|Standby||Approx. 30W (Heater OFF)|
|Power Off||0.6W or less|
Epson SureColor F7200 Main features
- Complete Epson solution: Hardware, software, print head, ink, and sublimation paper.
- TFP PrecisionCore Print Head: High-quality production, high performance, and long service life.
- UltraChrome DS Ink Pack: Vivid colors, sharp contours, smooth gradations, and deep, rich blacks.
- Sublimate rigid and soft substrates: Expand production capacities.
- The low total cost of ownership: High capacity inks and low energy consumption
Low energy consumption
The high capacity inks for the Epson SureColor F7200 Sublimation Plotter also have low power consumption and help reduce costs. The printer comes with a one-year warranty as a standard for added peace of mind, and users can also take advantage of the on-site warranty extension program.
Rip EPSON EDGE PRINT
To provide superior quality results and ensure that everything works together, the Epson SureColor F7200 Sublimation Plotter offers users a complete Epson package of sublimation hardware, software, print head, ink,, and paper, as well as technical support. The printer ships with Rip EPSON EDGE PRINT software, which means users can start printing straight away without the need for further investment.
- SureColor F7200 Printer
- 4 Packs Dye Sublimation Ink. Cartridge Model: T741X T7412 T7413 T7414. Cartridge Color : HDK / C / M / Y
- Media Support System & Take-up Reel
- Wasatch SoftRIP TX
- Initial Ink Pack – Set of 4 – 1000mL ink packs
- Waste Ink Bottle
- User Guide Kit
- AC Power Cables
- Epson Professional Communication Driver for Windows
- Epson LFP Remote Panel 2
- Epson Net Config
- Wasatch SoftRIP® TX Epson F7200 Edition
- Epson F-Series Cap Cleaning Kit for SureColor F9200, F7200, F6200 Printers
- Epson Additional Waste Ink Bottle for Epson SureColor